treading gently & leaving only 'foote' prints, my testimony to living and loving harmoniously with the earth
... a blog by Tammy Foote

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Reaching for beyond!


Today, I did this! Granted, that is not me, it was not in the great outdoors and I wasn't all that high... but I did it nonetheless! It was my first time, but it was enthralling and physical and I loved it!
There is something fantastic about using the body in a way it has never been used... even with all the yoga, I could still feel a completely different strength being accessed... core strength, tendon strength... inner strength... on so many levels. I love to challenge myself, but I have found that over the years the focus of my little self challenges have been mostly mental or emotional... a good physical challenge is so very rewarding in an "instant gratification" adrenalin NOW kind of way! Yayeee for climbing! ( and the odd bit of instant gratification)
Thanks Ollie for letting me hang around :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment