treading gently & leaving only 'foote' prints, my testimony to living and loving harmoniously with the earth
... a blog by Tammy Foote

Monday 29 March 2010

Barefoote Bliss

I apologize most sincerely for neglecting my little blog spot , but it has been a very busy month!
I have been coming up with all sorts of ideas for fundraising and trying to put them into motion as well as creating my own little Yoga class!

I also suddenly realized that treehuggersresolution was being dominated by this new endeavor so I had to create a sister site where matters related could have there own home.

So after much toiling (mostly on the part of my extremely generous and patient husband)...

It's up... Tree huggers sister blog... http://barefootebliss.blogspot.com/ is up and running!

So back to basics, I recently received my new shampoo and conditioner... not at all toxic and not at all expensive! It is made by MOP or Modern Organic Products... and its awesome!

i have been re-inspired after attending Adi Carters Detox workshop yesterday... in which she dealt considerably with matters environmental...
for some really scary stats... check out this site...http://www.mindfully.org/Plastic/Ocean/Moore-Trashed-PacificNov03.htm


Adi also promotes Pangea Organics... which i look forward to trying i the near future.

My war on plastic has been upped a notch ...  a massive, greedy war is being fought at the moment over oil, most of the crude oil in the world is used to make plastic, a large majority of which we smear on our skin (oh vanity), ingest (via the leaching process occurring within almost all plastic containers) or scatter about the planet...  aren't we a perplex (read: ridiculous) species.

No comments:

Post a Comment