treading gently & leaving only 'foote' prints, my testimony to living and loving harmoniously with the earth
... a blog by Tammy Foote

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Finding Inspiration...


Since accepting and posting about my decision to take the SEVA challenge, my feelings have been oscillating between "what the heck am i doing" and "my heart is going to explode i am so excited!"

I have spoken about "inspiration" before but never before has it resonated in me as profoundly as it is right now. A long list of ladies and the phenomenal things they are doing are streaming into my awareness. Last night I was totally captivated by Julia Butterfly Hill and her amazing feat, I listened to series of interviews she did, and something she said actually made me tingle...
"You are everything you need to be right now, you are the perfect person for what you have to do in this life!"
Brene' Brown, another source of inspiration, has dedicated this week to self worthiness... You are worthy! I love how these two message from 2 ladies I so admire came to me echoing one another within 24 hours!

I have sat down and really worked at a plan, i have brainstormed and done some research and I know that i can do this challenge.

Today I received my first donation of $100 and I have set up a meeting for one of my possible events! So far so good :-)
I am inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment