treading gently & leaving only 'foote' prints, my testimony to living and loving harmoniously with the earth
... a blog by Tammy Foote

Monday 15 March 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Since signing up for the SEVA challenge, my life has been a blur of meetings, brainstorming, researching and letter writing! In between all of this however, I did manage to find a small sanctuary of luurrrv!

On Sunday I attended a Thai Yoga Body Workshop with Jonas Westring, and it was bliss.
Learning to give a Thai massage while doing yoga is especially nice because in order to give a massage you have to receive one too, so there is a neat little reciprocation of giving and receiving which I fancy a whole lot!

I also attended a meeting with my dear friend Pete who has agree to help me with my first fundraising event... (which might be a trifle challenging but is apparently feasible nonetheless !). so watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment